In this life, everyone wants to be a toppers, but in reality, few of these are in the top 0.1%…ever thought why???….
let’s go to know the reason for failiures:-
- They spent lots of time for watch tv, mobiles, etc, which complete madness.
- Spending lots of time on social media, chatting with friends.
- They blame others for their failures.
- They gossip and waste time talking about other people.
- Not to be consistently read.
- Don’t set a goal.
- Lack of planning and preparation.
- Taking time the wrong way.
- Spending lots of time studying but not getting anything.
- Studying to remember, instead of studying to understand.
Success is no accident .it is hard work, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Now let’s go to know the reason for success:-
- First, make discipline.
- Success is the sum of all small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
- Set a goal of how much you want to get done and try your best to meet it.
- Avoid distraction.
- First, make a timetable for study weekly.
- Success depends on both working hard and working smartly.
- Take a regular break after 45 min but only 5 min.
- To be honest.
- Be prepared for every mock test.
- Not too much distress, tension.
JEE MAINS TOPPER:-
- Tamojeet Roychowdhury(2021)
- Laksh Gupta(2020)
- Himanshu Gaurav Singh,Naman Gupta(2019)
- Bhogi Suraj Krishna(2018)
- Soyeb Aftab, Akanksha Singh(2020)
- Nalin Khandelwal (2019)
- Kalpana Kumari (2018)
IAS Topper 2020 – Pradeep Singh all India rank 1